149212: Customer Service Manager
Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations. Skill Level 2 Occupations at Skill Level 2 have a level of skill commensurate with one of the following: – NZ Register Diploma or – AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma. At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services (VETASSESS)
- Client Service Manager
- Service Manager
Alternative titles are any commonly used alternative title (or titles) for the occupation. These alternative titles have the same meaning as the principal title but may be less commonly used.
Unit Group 1492: Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers
Organise and control the operations of call or contact centres, review customer services, and maintain sound customer relations.
Indicative Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) In New Zealand: NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- Ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- Providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- Managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- Planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- Liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- May work in a call centre
Other occupations in this Unit Group
- 149211: Call or Contact Centre Manager